Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ryllie's baptism




I know Ryllie will remember this special day forever. Ryllie was baptized on Halloween along with her friend Hailey C. We had some family there which made the day even more special. The baptism was wonderful and Ryllie said that she felt like Heavenly Father and Jesus were standing right next to her. The next day she bore her testimony for the first time, and I was overcome with emotion. I have always known that Ryllie would have a tremendous influence for good, and that she is a wonderful daughter, but when she stood to share her testimony, I was so incredibly proud and felt so blessed to have her as my sweet daughter. Ryllie, I love you, and I want you to know how much I love the gospel and how much I love our Savior, Jesus Christ. I hope you will always remember the way you felt at your baptism, and I hope you will always seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost. Love, mom

4 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Congrats to Ryllie! So sad I was not there. :(

Kenn and Natalie said...

Ryllie is so beautiful! Congrats on her baptism! I love the picture that you took on Thanksgiving...it turned out so cute!!

Janell said...

No way...you have a child that is old enough to be baptized? Excuse me, but where did the last 8 years go? She looks beautiful and so grown up! Congrats to her and you!!

Adrienne said...

Your oldest being baptized is amazing and terrifying at the same time huh!