Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hadlie




Hadlie Carma Hansen joined our family on January 17, 2008. She is beautiful, and perfect. Her middle name is after my grandma who is wonderful! She sure loves her mom, or maybe its just the built in bottles mom has. She wants to be held constantly! Her sisters and brother adore her. They are constantly pestering her and touching her until she cries for me to save her. Cy always asks permission to touch her or kiss her, Maddux on the other hand is super sneaky. If she hears the baby crying she instantly looks around and if she doesn't see me, she tries to pick Hadlie up. Ryllie loves to hold her and take naps with her. It is very sweet. We feel so lucky to have Hadlie in our home.

2 comments:

Shea said...

Hello Hollie! I love you and so sorry I haven't called you yet. I was thinking about you today. Little Hadlie is soo precious and cute. Let's get together soon, now that the weather is warming up. PS I love blogging...and you need to as well :)

daveandshea.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Yea Hollie! I just found your blog from Sheas! I am so happy you started blogging! Congrats on your new baby! What a cutie pie! It was fun seeing you in Decemberr-we need to get together again soon!

thearmstrongfam.blogspot.com