Thursday, March 13, 2008

Viva Las Vegas






Over Valentine's weekend Casey & I took our four week old baby and Cy to Vegas with us. Ryllie and Max stayed with Aunt Kaysha in St. George and had a blast, and Cuckoo (aka grandma, or Casey's mom) and Noelle came to Vegas with us to help us with the kids so we could go to some shows. We stayed at Planet Hollywood and saw Cirque de Soleil's KA and LeReve. Both shows were awesome, but "Love" is still our favorite Cirque de Soleil show. Casey took me to a super fancy dinner for Valentine's at the Bellagio overlooking the fountains. It was beautiful! We took the kids to the Shark Reef and to Circus Circus, and they had a blast. Casey says he is taking the kids to play the games, but I think he really enjoys trying to win those ugly stuffed animals himself. Noelle's daughter Summer had fun playing with Cy all weekend, and we had fun watching them. The entire weekend was so much fun, but coming home to the five feet of snow in our yard was not so much fun.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey I don't know what is up with the previous comment. I am getting those all the time as well. I don't click on them in fear that they are a virus or something. My sister in law clicked on one and she said it started to download a bunch of crap. Anyway I always just delete them.
Katie

Katie said...

Hey by the way fun blog I love to see what you are up to!

Michelle said...

Hollie! I'm so happy to have found your blog through Michelle's! I've just recently entered the blogging world, love it! It'll be fun to keep in touch!
Looks like things are going great!
Keep it up!
Michelle