Monday, June 7, 2010

Not Just Spoiled- REALLY, REALLY Spoiled!

Casey spoiled me rotten on my birthday this year. I had been wanting this patio table and chairs and had been watching it to go on sale all spring. When it finally did, I begged to get it and told him it would count as Mother's day, birthday, and Christmas! He let me get it, Yahoo!
As many of you know, I lost my camcorder on our cruise on the beaches of Cabo in March. I was devastated and cried. Well, when Casey surprised me with a weekend getaway to Park City, and then gave me a new camcorder, I cried again!As if that wasn't enough, Casey had more surprises up his sleeve. I have ALWAYS wanted to go in a hot air balloon. I remember going with my mom to the hot air balloon festival on the 4th of July and thought they were beautiful. Casey had planned to just take me on the balloon ride (which also explains the camcorder as this is a once in a lifetime activity- muy expensivo) and the kids were to join us in Park City after our ride. Turns out that the wind was not cooperating so it looked like our balloon ride was going to have to be put on hold for another trip. After much thought (mostly because of the cost), we decided to go the following day and bring the kids along with us!

My FAVORITE picture of the balloon ride!
Cy was hilarious, he laid down in the basket of the balloon and went to sleep. Add that to his list of places he has slept.

My kids always have fun staying at hotels and swimming.
To end the wonderful weekend, the Folkman's had us over for a wonderful dinner and cake! Thanks to Casey for making me feel so special. I LOVE your surprises! You're the best!

No comments: