Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bon Voyage!

It is 2:30am and I am staying up because Casey & I leave for Costa Rica in about an hour! I am always nervous and sad about leaving my kids, but I know that Cuckoo will take care of them for me! I am extremely excited to spend time with Casey ALONE! He earned this trip by being a top performer for Envision Lending Group. He is very motivated, hard working, knowledgable, honest, and prompt, which are just a few reasons why he does so well in the mortgage industry! Thanks babe for inviting me to come along! :)

6 comments:

Mitsy said...

I am SO JEALOUS!! I hope you guys have tons of fun and travel safely. Love you guys!

Renee said...

Can't wait to see pictures and hear about your trip! Have fun!

Joy said...

I am so jelous. I would die to be somewhere warm. Hope you guys have had a great time!

Adrienne said...

Have a great trip! I'm in Utah and your in Costa Rica?? One of these days we will connect. Love ya.

Mommy said...

Hmmmm..... so much for making you jealous about our 60 to 70 degree weather. And earlier today we even had large snowflakes, ugh. Have fun and keep the memories close. Reality comes back very quickly. Love you and congrats to Casey. We are proud of him.

Kelly said...

Just so you know, Cy talks about his mommy and daddy all during preschool. "Mommy's on a trip. She's with daddy. Cuckoo's at my house. Mommy's not there. She's on a trip. She'll be back." He is so adorable - I can tell he misses you, but he's handling it great! Have a great time!