Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Waynsh, Z, Karen, & Gavers

My sister Kaysha turned 30 on Valentines day! I am so grateful for her friendship. She can always make me laugh, and I think she is just the coolest girl. Happy Birthday Waynsh a Nater!

Z is Kaysha's youngest, who turned 6 on the 13th! Happy Birthday to the most coordinated 6 year old I know! Gav's birthday was on the 15th, and he turned 3, and trust me, you don't want to mess with him. He has all sorts of swords, and fighting tools and he isn't afraid to use them! Love ya Gavers. Karen had her birthday on the 16th! Yes, 4 birthdays in a row! Our family is getting way too big. Well, I have always thought Grant did one heck of a job picking out his wife. Karen is the nicest, most down to earth girl, and I love her so much! Happy Birthday you 4 maddogs! Love you all!

No comments: