Friday, February 27, 2009

Chunky Cheese!


It's been a while since I've posted, but that is because we have had the sick bugs at my house. After our trip, I came home to sick kids, who then got me sick. And man! I haven't been sick like that in a looonngg time! I was down! Anyhow, I thought I'd post a few pics that we took at Chunky Cheese's. We went the day after we got back from the trip, and within the next couple of days we all got sick. The drawing of Chuck E. Cheese was drawn by Ryllie. Pretty good! I thought it was cute. She wanted to give it to Chuck E, but I told her I wanted to keep it myself, so she let me. I love how she wrote "Where a kid can be a kid!".

4 comments:

Shea said...

ryllie is quite the artist! landry went to chuck e cheese for the first time last week and loved it. when am i going to see you?

Mitsy said...

It was good to see you today Hollie. I missed you. It was definitely too short though. I love Chunky Cheese too! We should take our kids together sometime. I love Ryllie's drawing! Don't you love watching your kids grow and seeing the talents they develop! Ryllie is a very talented girl. I still am amazed at her bravery every time I think about her "Sharpay" peformance. What a rockstar.:)

Renee said...

No wonder you got sick! You went to the germiest place on the planet! Cute pictures though...

Mommy said...

Looks fun but was the stomach flu worth the trip? Kidding, sort of. Ryllie has a great imagination. Love the other pics too. Aren't our grandbabies the cutest in the world, In the world, I tell ya.