Sunday, March 8, 2009

4 birthdays on March 5th- I know, I know, it's crazy, but true!

I have 4 very special people in my life who all share the same birthday, so here is a birthday shout out (a couple days late) to my BFF Erin, to my sweet sister Mitsy Angel, to my 2nd mom Laura Folkman, and to my Uncle Carey.


Erin: You have been a true friend since we were 11! Holy cow, it's been 22 years of pure Erin heaven! I couldn't have asked for a better friend and influence in my life, I feel very blessed to have you as my friend. You have always inspired me to be a better person. Thank you for loving me and all my wierdness! I love you.

Mitsy: My baby sister! I really thought you were my baby when we were young. I was always so proud to show you off to my friends. And now you have as many kids as me! Where does the time go? I am 8 years older than you, so while I was off to college you were still in jr. high, but now that we are older I am grateful that we are such close friends. I love you Chinny Chin Chin!

Laura: You have treated me like a daughter! I will forever be grateful for Terry's call to me when I was 19 years old asking me if I could help out her boss's wife with tutoring her children and light housework. We met, and we just clicked! There are few people that you meet and KNOW that they are meant to be in your life, and that was you for me. I love you!

Carey: Casey always has fun stories about you and Kelly growing up. I wish I saw you more often! You ought to come on the deer hunt this next year. I would love it! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, thanks for putting me 1st on the list and for saying such nice (elaborated) things about me...you ain't so bad yourself.

I sure love you!

Erwin

Mommy said...

I love you too Erin, Love, Marn I can guarantee Mitsy isn't your baby, Hol, but you sure had lots of responsibility raising her so give yourself a pat on the back. I love you , Mitsy Angel. Laura, I am glad Hollie still puts me as mom #1. You are so sweet and giving. I Love you too and thanks for being mom #2. Don't know Carey but you are Casey's relation so you must be great. Happy birthday.