Saturday, March 14, 2009

9 Years!

Casey & I had our 9 year anniversary on March 7th. We decided that because we just came home from a sweet trip to Costa Rica that we were not going to do our traditional weekend getaway to Manti. We were able to go to the temple in the morning, and then Casey took me to Thanksgiving Point's The Harvest Restaurant. I LOVE their butternut squash soup there, it is HEAVEN! Afterwards we went to Cabela's.......


Okay, I should have seriously stopped the story there because it makes me sound like a rockin wife! Going to Cabela's on our anniversary date, how cool am I? No really, we actually enjoy going there every once in a while. But, when we got home, I got to pick the movie, so all really was fair, and I'm not that rockin... oh wait, yes I am!


Well, here is a picture of our blissful day 9 years ago. The day was gorgeous, it apparantly snowed the day before we got married, and the day after, but on our day it was beautiful. I'm thankful for a temple marriage, I'm thankful for marrying such a good man, and I'm thankful for all Casey does for our family.

8 comments:

Shea said...

congrats--you guys look so young! it was fun seeing you yesterday. thanks again for coming over and for the cute gift. by the way, i ate the rest of the candy by myself. dave doesn't even know you gave me any. haha. i have no self-control, what can i say! love ya.

The Burninghams said...

Congrats!! Love the picture!

Adrienne said...

I remember coming to your wedding reception. I was about to pop Landon out and was scared to go all the way to Manti for the wedding. How silly was I. First baby I guess. Congratulations on 9 years!
Love,
Adrienne

Mommy said...

Oops, I think I forgot your anniversary again. I guess as long as you and Casey didn't your OK. You two do look young, oh wait, you still do. You have done well with and for each other and your beautiful children. Way to go. Love you and see you this week, Yahoo! Mom

Mary said...

What a gorgeous picture! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Renee said...

Yes, you are a fantastic wife and mother and what a sport for taking in Cabellas on your anniversary! Love the wedding picture...you both look great and Casey looks so skinny!!!

Jan said...

Oh I loved the picture. I never saw you on your wedding day and you both look so cute together. You look especially gorgeous! Where the heck was I??? Boise I think! Well, congrats on 9 awesome years. Are we really this old???

Kenn and Natalie said...

I love the picture too! You look SO BEAUTIFUL! What a handsome couple you are! Happy late Anniversary! Don't you love that we were married in 2000, it makes remembering a whole lot easier!