Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Not Irish- But Kiss Me Anyway

That is what the shirt says that my cute, single friend Breanne is wearing today. The Folkman's had us over for a St. Patrick's Day dinner on Sunday. We had green jello, green rice krispies, green pasta, green salad, green punch, green key lime pie, and pink ham. Can't do much to make ham green, and if you did, I don't think anyone would eat it, except maybe Dr. Suess. Laura planned a coloring contest, and each person won a green treat and a card. One lucky person got a card with $20 in it. Who do you think got it? Yep, Ryllie as usual. She always seems to get the money! It's hilarious! Rachel and Breanne were laughing and rolling their eyes when Ryllie got it again. Rachel says, "You have got to be kidding me!" Ryllie has found the egg with the money in it at their Easter hunt the last 2 or 3 years. Pretty funny.

Corbin has started playing drums and his set is in the unfinished basement. My kids love going down there to play dressups, and by the time we found the kids, they were in dressups AND playing the drums. Cy was loving the drums. This is the first time I've tried blogging a video clip, so here goes. I think this clip is hilarious!



Now here is Hadlie and the fam jamming. She's got some skills too!



4 comments:

Mommy said...

he he he Casey was really into it. You are right about Hadlie. She's got some beat. Great first time clip. See you tomorrow!

Mommy said...

It is me again. I just gotta know what Cy is wearing. He is a great little percussionist!

Laura said...

I got your message yesterday. Thank you so much! I had a great day!! I did finally find your blog a couple weeks ago after I got the right address. I'm sorry I haven't left any comments. I'm actually normally such a commenter. I think I was just in a big rush that day. Imagine that!! I love looking at everyone's blogs though and being able to catch up on everything they've been doing since we know we're ALL too busy to be so on top of all of our friends lives. I had no idea you guys went to Costa Rica. How fun!! And I LOVE the new picture at the top of the blog. They all look so cute, but Max looks like a little model! Too cute! Oh yeah, and thank you for all the sweet comments you left on my blog. You're such a great friend, Hol! I love ya!! We've got to get together soon. Not just a quick run into each other chat. A real actual hang out together visit! :) Sorry for the novel!

Kaia Minon said...

oh thats to cute!