Friday, March 27, 2009

The Rock Show!

"Who's playing?" I thought the same thing too when dad invited me to a Rock show. But wrong kind of rock, it was literally a rock show with rocks and fossils of all kinds, and it was seriously cool! While Casey & Ryllie were out at the shooting range last Saturday, my dad, Kenice, and I took the kids to a rock show and afterwards to a park for a picnic and playtime. The rock show was really fascinating, and dinosaurs roamed the big room. My kids loved it, and even got to take a bag of rocks home along with some rock candy. I use to do cool stuff like this all the time with my dad when I was a kid, and it was so fun to go with him with my kids. It seems that time keeps slipping by and I don't get to spend as much time with my dad like I use to. Thanks dad for more wonderful memories with you. I sure love you!

2 comments:

Mitsy said...

Thanks again for taking Kaden with you guys! He loved it! I am really sad I didn't get to go though. Next time for sure. oh and I made sure Dad read this post. I think he liked it.:)

Kaysha Alesa said...

Jealous... Cute pictures