Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Adrienne & the Scary Dinosaurs


I was so glad that Adrienne came into town, and even happier when she invited me and the kids to tag along and go with her and her cute kids to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. As you can see, Adrienne is still GORGEOUS! And I had so much fun chatting with her like old times! Although I don't get to see or talk to her nearly enough, it is always like no time has passed and we can talk and laugh like we have seen each other everyday of our lives.
I sure am grateful to have friends like her! And by the way, Adrienne LOVED the dinosaur museum. :) Thought I'd throw that in for you A, in case you read this.



1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Hated the museum, or shall I say the crowds but loved visiting with you and your kiddos. Now it's time for you to head out to Colorado, anytime girlfriend. In fact I made Top Ramen tonight for dinner and I think the last time I had that was college with you. I thought of you. Love ya!