Tuesday, August 18, 2009

While the Cats Away, the Mice WILL Play!

While Casey was at Scout camp, me and the kids spent their last week of Summer break just playing hard! Casey left Monday morning, and we spent most of that day cleaning house and completing projects that I've been wanting to get done, then that night the playing began. Ryllie had her friends Abby & Tatum sleepover, and Maddux invited Jordyn to sleepover. We put a TV out on the deck and they watched a movie out there under the starts. They loved it! Cy cracks me up, just chillin with all the ladies! :)

On Tuesday after dance class, Noelle invited me and the kids to go on a leisure hike up to donut falls. Unfortunately I forgot the camera, but Noelle promised she'd send me some, so hopefully I will get them posted soon. Anyway, the hike was beautiful and it is always nice to get outdoors. Hadlie was hilarious, she is so independent and did not want any help, even over the rough rocky terrain she insisted on no help. She biffed it a couple of times, but

overall did great. That night we rented a Redbox and got Del Taco and watched movies again on the deck.



The rest of the week I am going to add on individual posts!


No comments: