Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Disneyland Trip- by Hadlie

















My first trip to California was great! Disneyland was cool. I got to hang out with my dad a lot, and ride rides. My favorite ride was "It's a small world", even though I can't say words, I sang at the top of my lungs through the whole ride. Mostly I was happy as long as there was food in my hands. My mom put this tether thing on me, and told daddy to take me to buy a sucker or something. My daddy let me pick out the one I wanted, so I picked the one that was bigger than my head. So that tether thing, I didn't like it much so I threw a fit, and ended up winning after about 10 minutes of having it on, but I was a good girl and stayed by my family and didn't run off too many times. I liked the baseball games, especially the game where dad bought me my monkey. I learned how to say Cy's name, but it comes out sounding like "Ice", so we named my monkey Ice. I slept for most of the ride through Hollywood, but after lunch and some soda I was ready for the Dodgers game. People kept chanting "Let's go dodgers" and then they would clap. So I joined in, only thing is, everyone else had stopped so I looked pretty silly yelling really loud, and everyone laughed. I didn't really like wearing my shoes, so I kept taking them off, and even lost a shoe. My mom finally gave up putting them back on me, and I was free to wiggle my toes! I loved the beach too. My mom says Aunt Kaysha took pictures at the beach and she still hasn't gotten them from her, but trust me, I was cute as can be! What a fun vacation!

No comments: