Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Disneyland Trip- by Ryllie


This picture is when we went to Circus Circus. I love going to win toys with dad!







I got to bring pumpkin pie, my rally monkey to the Angels game. Daddy took us to the game for fun, and we got to eat hotdogs and drink sodas.






I was scared to go on the Tower of Terror, and after I went on it I realized this was my new favorite ride! After making a scene, I ended up riding it about 10 more times!






It was fun to have my cousins there and having someone to hang out with the whole time we were there.







I liked the all you can eat hotdogs, nachos, and sodas at the Dodgers game.






Here is me and Hailey riding the Maliboomer, it is just like the Rocket at Lagoon.


I had fun having Maddux with me, and she was the one who kept me company every night in the hotel!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Looks like fun!

Kaysha Alesa said...

Cute pictures Ryllie,, You are so brave on Tower!

Mommy said...

Awww! My kidlets! It looks like a great time.