Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Disneyland Trip- by Maddux



We went to Angel's studio (I mean stadium). We went to Amy's house and played with her kids and swam in her pool and it was in California. At Disneyland I went on the Tower Hotel. It was fun! I remember I went on the Buzz Lightyear ride and mostly I had fun. I went on the Nemo ride with just dad, and he said it was a secret and not to tell mom, cause she had been wanting to go on it, and he kept saying he didn't want to wait in line, then just me and him went and snuck on it! In Hollywood we stopped for food and we were all playing "Big Eyes", and this picture is me and Ryllie doing "big eyes". At the Dodgers game I liked dancing after the game was over. My trip to Disneyland was fun!

1 comment:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Million Dollar Million!