Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Michael Jackson GNO!



Don't be jealous that I have so many fun neighbors. We had our Michael Jackson party in February, and it was so fun! We all brought our own take out dinners and had a MJ trivia game and found out that one of my neighbors knows a little too much about MJ. Yes Laurie, I am talking about you. She is the one wearing the pink sweatshirt that says I love MJ. My friend Daniella rocked the MJ 80's look and I am always wondering where in the world she finds this stuff! Look at the classic green jelly shoes! After the trivia game we walked next door to Michelle's house (she's got the ginormous screen) and watched "This is It". It's always fun to spend time with friends and laugh a lot! Thanks gals.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like a lot of fun.

jennifer said...

Ok girl, you may not know this, but I love a good party. Especially a rockin' 80's party! You need to get my number in your party speed dial!