Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tour de Cure

My family has decided to participate in the Tour de Cure bike race in efforts to find cures for diabetes. My brother has diabetes and we wanted to do something fun as a family to support this wonderful cause in funding research for diabetes. Each rider is committed to fund raise $150, so if you would like to donate please visit tour.diabetes.org and click donate, then enter my name in the search for rider box. The donations can be any amount, and any amount helps get me to my goal. Thanks! You can also visit our family blog at www.rideforjavin.blogspot.com

www.tour.diabetes.org

2 comments:

Dad said...

Done did. :)

Christie Moak said...

What a great fund raiser! Hey girl! It has been a long time. How are you and your family. We need to get together soon.