Saturday, June 6, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend in Scofield 2009

Last day of camping and we are a mess! Cy is wearing Max's fleece because his was beyond filthy!

Dave, Kelly, and River
Rob, Alisha, Sammy, & Jaycee
Memorial Day weekend in Scofield was great this year. Kenice's family and my dad came up for the day on Saturday, unfortunately I didn't whip out the camera until they were just getting ready to leave, but we loved having them there! Our friends Dave & Kelly and their son River came up, and let me tell you, these guys know how to camp! They had just about everything you could ever dream of for camping. They brought up a projector and a big canvas and we were able to watch "Madagascar 2" on a screen in the wilderness! It was so much fun! They also brought up their 4 wheeler and the kids loved every minute of that. Casey's cousin Rob and his family also came up. My girls LOVED playing with their daughters Sammy & Jaycee. The weather cooperated for the most part this year. We never know what we are gonna get every Memorial Day in Scofield, but Casey insists on going, and so I am always crossing my fingers we will have good weather (last year it snowed on us, and the trailer got stuck!). I had so much fun with the Hansen's and the Clark's that they better be coming again next year!

No comments: