Monday, June 29, 2009

Wacky Wednesday- Cascade Springs





Cascade Springs is ALWAYS gorgeous. I had Kenice's kids that day, so me and 8 kids and a bunch of friends went up for our Wacky Wednesday adventure. When we got there we had our packed lunch, and 7 of the 8 kids took off. Now this park isn't huge, so I wasn't that upset but was a little peeved they didn't wait for me. When I got to the top I noticed a fork. One way takes you back to the springs, the other way takes you on a 1/2 mile hike up to the upper parking area. Yes, that is where the 7 kids went, so then I was angry that they didn't wait at the fork. So after I found them and gave them the mean mom voice and after some sorrys were said we had a great time. :) The springs were great and the drive (although kinda long) was so beautiful, I really enjoyed it! Thanks to all that came to Wacky Wednesday Cascade Springs!

1 comment:

Kaysha Alesa said...

I want to go!!!! So pretty.