Tuesday, July 14, 2009

St. George with Mark & Michelle


I can't believe I didn't even get a picture of Mark and Michelle! Mark & Michelle are our fun neighbors, and we feel very fortunate to live next to some awesome neighbors. We met them down in St. George and had a fun day of shopping, movies, dinner, and the Tuacahn. I was so excited that my mom could come with us to the Tuacahn to see Footloose. It is rare when I can just sit down next to my mom without kids and other distractions and just enjoy being with her. I love her so much! I also love Casey and I don't think I have laughed so hard as the Friday night when we went to see Annie at the Tuacahn. He was being so hilarious and was just so much fun to be with. Thanks for such a fun weekend!

Casey was being so funny talking about how some people make their facebook profile pictures all sexy, so here is his attempt at a sexy profile picture for facebook. What do you think? LOL!

4 comments:

Mommy said...

Wow Hollie. How can you stay away from him? grrrrr....

Mitsy said...

Oh come on!!! My facebook face is so much better! lol!

Kaysha Alesa said...

Hi.. um I live there remember?

Mommy said...

May I just say that my tummy looks fat? I don't even like it at all:(