Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wacky Wednesday- This is the Place Heritage Park





I can always count on my friend Susie to come with me on my Wacky Wednesday adventures. This park was so neat and educational, we all learned a lot about the pioneers. The kids got to tour different pioneer homes and businesses and got to do hands on crafts like making rag dolls, hand washing clothes, beating rugs, pulling wool, making bead bracelets and arrowhead necklaces, and making candles. They also got to ride ponies, pet goats and sheep, go to pretend pioneer school, play in a minature pioneer village, ride trains, get a pretend haircut, look inside indian teepees, and go through fully furnished pioneer homes. It was fantastic!

2 comments:

The Burninghams said...

Yes of course you can always count on me! :) Thanks for emailing me all the great pics. I will have to blog our wacky Wednesdays now too!
Love ya girl!!!

Kaysha Alesa said...

This looks like so much fun Holl!