Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wacky Wednesday- Bridal Veil Falls

On July 1st for Wacky Wednesday we packed our scooters and bikes and rode up the trail near Bridal Veil Falls. The falls were beautiful as always and the kids of course could not resist getting all wet. After playing in the waterfall they rode their scooters back down the trail to the picnicing area and we all had lunch. Everytime I go up the canyons I realize how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful area and I am always determined to enjoy the mountains more often! Thanks to everyone who came, it was super fun!





















2 comments:

Mitsy said...

I'm jealous you guys have been having such a fun summer. Me + Work + House Work + Side Work= Not so much fun :( I need a break! I'm sad I can't go to Payson Lakes with you too! :( Lame.

Kaysha Alesa said...

Cute pics! Fun mom!