Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HANSEN BARBER SHOP




So here is the story... Maddux and Ryllie come out of the bathroom with a small pair of scissors and Max's hair looks like this. I say, "Max, what did you do to your hair?" She says, "Ryllie told me to!" (My kids are experts on the blame game). I say, "Ryllie, did you tell her to cut her hair?" Ryllie responds, "I just told her to cut off the whispys hanging in her eyes." I proceed to try really hard not to laugh, that didn't work very well. I start to tell them that to cut hair you have to go to hair school to learn how and that even grown ups can't cut hair unless they have been to hair school.







When Casey came home, we talked again about how not everyone can cut hair. Casey starts to get more animated as he grabs a pair of scissors and starts to say, "Oh, you all think anyone can cut hair, let me cut your hair." The girls start to squeal and say "don't cut our hair!" Casey continues, "Well if anyone can cut hair, I guess I can too!" Then he takes the scissors to his own head and cuts a couple of clumps of his own hair and asks, "how does it look?" By this time, I am laughing so hard and cannot believe that he actually snipped his own hair off. The girls were laughing too. Here is a picture of the damage.
So after all was said and done, Casey had to shave his head!

3 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

hahahahahhahhaha ha ha.. That is awesome.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! That is so funny!

Janell said...

Okay, Jeff and I laughed hysterically! That is so Casey! We actually just watched our video from our proposal the other day. Boy did it bring back memories. I'm so glad you guys were there to watch me make a fool of myself!