Thursday, May 8, 2008

Smiley Ryllie

I have had so many posts sharing funny stories about Maddux that Ryllie was starting to wonder why I hadn't been writing about her. Ryllie is so mature now that she doesn't say as many silly things as Maddux, but she is certainly loved by her family just the same! Ryllie has been taking piano and violin this past year and I must say, I absolutely love watching her play. She gets this super cute concentrated look on her face when she plays. She has always been so smart, but is starting to excel in reading and math now too. Ryllie loves to earn stars on her chore chart and is always asking for ways to earn more. The reward is a trip to the gas station with mom for a treat. I always loved going to the gas station with my mom when I was a kid, so that is where this "reward" idea came from. Anyway, Ryllie is also my persistent little girl, when she wants something she will pester until she gets it. It is pretty funny! Remember the Simpson episode where Lisa and Bart continue over and over to ask Homer, "Are we there yet?" and he answers, "No", and it just goes on and on, that is Ryllie. Ryllie is very adventurous as well. She will try anything! She taught herself to ride a bike and how to swim and how to do flips on the tramp. Dad has been teaching her how to play golf and baseball, and the girl has got a serious swing! Anyway, I wanted to write a little about her so that others might get to know her as well. I'll write about Cy when I have a little more time, but for tonight, I'm exhausted!

No comments: