Thursday, May 1, 2008

No Wonder Mom Gets No Sleep!

My children have the strangest sleeping habits, and strangest positions to sleep in. Check it out, these pictures are only from today!


Maddux getting some cold toes!


This is my favorite. Ryllie wakes up in the middle of the night all the time, and pretty much sleep walks to the bathroom, (not to mention whining and crying loud enough for people to hear in Idaho, did you hear her tonight Erin?). She is all disoriented and can't find the bathroom. One night she walked into my closet 3 times thinking she was going to find a toilet there. I sat there laughing my head off. She never, ever remembers the next morning!

This is a frequent occurence with Hadlie

Cy taking his "nap". Doesn't this look comfortable?

2 comments:

Joy said...

That is hysterical!! Cute blog.

hollie said...

Holly, this is awesome! Who needs sleep when you can be entertained like this! Good thing they are so cute. Good luck!