Thursday, May 1, 2008

Las Vegas Again?

Some super cute pictures from Las Vegas

My three little ladies
What a fun dad!Mommy & Hadlie
Smiley Ryllie
Swing Batter!
Circus Circus and Adventuredome
Love it! Don't even hate it.
Blowing Bubbles!
What a handsome little boy
And a pretty little Max
At the M&M factory
So, I haven't posted in a while, and so here is a recap of what has been happening with the Hansens. We came home from our Spring Break in St. George on a Friday so we could be home to hang out with dad, but Saturday morning I woke up with strep throat, and Maddux got a small fracture in her leg from jumping on the tramp. To top the day off, Ryllie was painting her nails and when I went to put the polish away I grabbed it from the top and she hadn't tightened the lid so the nail polish went flying all over my kitchen tile! Yeah, I was pretty dumb to grab it there, and that was so not a fun day cleaning fingernail polish off the tile for two hours with strep throat. I was screaming in my head, "Why did I come home early?" Funny thing too, on Monday morning Casey says to me, "Let's go down to Vegas for a few days, rooms are cheap, and I want to find some sunshine". I said, "We were just down there and I don't want to turn around and go back with the kids." He says sarcastically, "You use to be so spontaneous." So I said, "We'll be ready to go in an hour.":) So off we went, and we had a blast. We stayed at the Palms, and the pool there is awesome. The Dr. called us and told us that we could take the soft cast off Maddux and the fracture would correct itself in time, just to let her ease into walking on it again. I guess she enjoyed having us push her around in the stroller and carry her everywhere, because she milked it for all it was worth. It was pretty funny. The kids really enjoyed the trip and I am so glad we went now. In my haste to post I failed to mention that Aunt Waynsh came down one night to babysit my kids and let Casey and I go to dinner and "Mystere", a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE thank you to the bestest sister ever! She even missed an important lab at school for me! I am very indebted to her for her kindness, and I know it wasn't easy to watch 7 kids in a hotel room. She was crazy to agree to do it! Kaysha, did you forget how to say NO! Anyway, I love her and appreciate so much her willingness to do that for me! THANKS AUNT WAYNSH!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hizznell? No..."Aunt Waynch is the best Aunt/Sister ever!! She came down and babysat for us so we could go out. She is the best, and did I mention gorgeous. I worship her." I man seriously... whatever.

Hollie said...

I sure do love ya!