Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring Break!

What a Cute Smile Hadlie!



Cy in Grandma's shoes


At the Jacob Hamblin house


Aunt Waynsh!


Super Cy is so super cute! How was that spaghetti?
I
Isn't this picture so cute?

Grandma & Grandkids

The kids got all muddy down at the river so grandma had to hose them off!

The Girls Slumber Party!

Cousins by the river

I took my kids to St. George to visit my mom and sisters over spring break, and we had so much fun. The weather was awesome, and we were able to do many fun things. We went swimming, played at the park, went to the movies, had slumber parties with cousins, shopped the outlets, went to the Jacob Hamblin pioneer house, went to Zions, and played by the river. I actually stayed back at my moms on the Zion trip, Cy and Hadlie are too little for the hikes, but my girls had a blast with Aunt Kenice, Aunt Kaysha (Waynsh), and Grandma Minon. My friends Shea and Steffanie were down for the weekend as well, so we got together at the park on Friday and visited while our kids played. Good times, Good times!

Thank you! Thank you! To my mom and my sisters for letting us come down and mess up your houses and eat your food. You are the best and I loved every minute with you!

3 comments:

Shea said...

such cute pictures. it was fun to hang out with you. landry and i both got worse (sick), and so we didn't have that enjoyable of a time. Poor Dave! At least he did well on his triathlon.

Katie said...

Holy cow that first picture the one of Hadlie IT IS YOU!!!!! She is adorable. It is fun to see pics of your fam. Lets get together soon.

hollie said...

What a fun way to spend spring break! The pictures are all darling and it looks like so much fun!