Monday, April 7, 2008

Max World



Our little four year old Maddux is our very imaginative and hilarious child. Here are just a few funny things Max has said this week.


1-"Mom, I just made a wish on the wishing star," Max says. "What did you wish for?" Mom says. "I wished for superpowers!" says Max. The next morning, "Mom, mom, my wish came true. I have super speed powers! Look how fast I can go up the stairs."


2- Maddux is notorious for using "big" words incorrectly. The other day I could hear her in the bathroom making some good efforts to relieve herself. After some good effort I hear her say to herself, "Ahhh, now thats comfortable." I started to laugh so hard, she had no idea I could hear her.


3- At Sunday dinner Casey tells Max to finish her meat on her plate. There was not much there, but apparantly Max thought there was enough to feed an army, she says to Casey, "but dad, its IMPOSSIBLE!" We couldn't help but laugh, and guess what, she didn't finish her meat. Go figure.


4- Maddux singing Zippidee Doo Dah... "Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder, it the truf, exactly, everything is wonderful. Zippidee Doo Dah, Zippidee Ay, wonderful feeling, feeling today."


5- Maddux likes to run around the house with a princess wand saying, "Bibbily, Bobbily, Boo"


6- You will often hear Maddux saying, "you've gotta be kiddin me" and "what the..."

7- Maddux singing High School Musical at the top of her lungs... "I need, I need, Ineed, I need, I need fablious!"

3 comments:

Erin said...

Love it! So cute! Hmm...I wonder where she gets it...YOU!

hollie said...

What a cutie! We loved seeing you guys. It was so fun. You have such a cute family! Hope to see you soon. Happy blogging!

Katie said...

Your girls look so cute in their easter dresses! We need to get together and play one of these days!