Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hadlie's Blessing


We blessed our sweet baby Hadlie today. It was wonderful, and I am so grateful to have a husband who holds the Priesthood. I am also grateful for all my children, they are my greatest blessings. We had family over after for a BBQ, and had a great time visiting with them. It was a beautiful day today as well, we have been hoping for some nice weather, and it finally came.


A little something about Hadlie:

This beautiful little baby is so sweet and has a strong personality already! She has discovered how effective her lungs are and uses them well. She loves her mommy, and when I'm cooing at her she does this little bobble thing with her head. She loves to stick out her tongue, and she tries really hard to talk. We call her Hoo Hoo, or Hadidily (like Ned Flanders on the Simpsons). She loves to cuddle and sleep with mom, and she often peeks one eye open to make sure I'm there. I love her so much and am so glad she is my daughter.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on the baby blessing she is so cute! I saw your sis Tiffany at target the other day. I have not seen her for at least 15 years. Wow time goes by so fast.

Shea said...

She is SO beautiful. What a special day for your family!