Monday, April 7, 2008

Easter Dresses


Growing up I always remember Easter Sunday as a day where all my cute friends came to church in these pretty new spring dresses. Coming from a family of eight girls, getting an Easter dress pretty much didn't happen. I know, poor me. Just kidding, I'm sounding more materialistic and shallow as the story goes on. Anyhow, for some reason it was a big deal to me back then and I always wanted to be able to get my own daughters Easter dresses when I became a mom, and let me tell you, it is more fun picking out the dresses and giving them to my girls then it would have ever been receiving one!

2 comments:

hollie said...

I love it! Easter dresses are the best. I am so jealous. I think that you are right. I would much rather buy one than get one...I am so pathetic that I talked Mikey into buying them all new easter suits. I really need a girl. :)

The look darling by the way. Super Cute!

Shea said...

I love Easter dresses too. Your girls are sooo cute (and so is Cy of course!)