Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Tom-Dad

My friends use to always get confused when I'd talk about my dads because I called both of them "dad", so to differentiate I would call them Kenn-dad and Tom-dad. Well today is Tom-dad's birthday, so I wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday and tell him I love him! I know you are working today so I'm sure you'll be checking blogs during your breaks right? :) Hope you have a fun day! Love this picture by the way! Such a cute grandpa, and Kloey is loving lap time!

3 comments:

Renee said...

This is a busy birthday time of year for you guys! You have to be tired! :)

Dad said...

Thanks honey. I kinda look like a dork in this one (never have liked pics of me). And what's with that hair on the chin?? :D

sean said...

when people ask about the color difference on your chin, I just tell them it's an early onset of leprosy. They'll leave you alone, no worries.