Sunday, November 9, 2008

Staheli Farm






I am getting a bit behind on my blog! I started to update my Halloween weekend and ran out of time so I am back pedaling to update the rest of St. George weekend and this week as well. The whole family on November 1st went to the Staheli farm. We have made it tradition to go there because it is just so much fun. The kids have a ball, and I must admit, I had a great time playing tether ball like I did in Elementary. I use to be the champ of all champs at tether ball. I could whoop even the boys. No one dared play the Holster. Okay, nobody really called me that, but it sounds intimadating doesn't it? Ask Kaysha, I still got it. I whooped her #%**$#! (That means keister, or derriere, or something like that). Later that night, we had a big family enchilada party at Kaysha's clubhouse. Karen (who rocks) planned all these sick games like cracking raw eggs and having races, bobbing for bugs, seeing who could stick the most cheetos to someone's face covered with whip cream, and trying jelly belly's from Hogwarts that taste like boogers, chalk, vomit, rotten eggs, and other delicious things. We all had a blast, and to top off that evening my little family went to see HSM3 again, but this time we made Casey go. After the movie he said it was lame, but I saw him laughing during the movie, and he hasn't been so opposed to listening to the soundtrack in the car. LOL! Sunday, we got up, went to church, and drove home. We stopped to visit gma & gpa Hansen on the way home too. We always love visiting with them. The entire weekend was great thanks to all who planned it. HUGE Thank you's to Kaysha, Mom &
Dad, & Karen. Sure do love you all!
Max trying out a Hogwart jelly bean, she was suppose to guess what flavor it was. Max loved being grandma's partner, she felt so special.
Jace bobbing for bugs
.
Ryllie, Kaia, and Max enjoying Cheetos and whip cream. McKenna & Cy kept eating cheetos off the ground.
This is how Casey's rolls. Showing off to Jarom & Isaiah right before church.

3 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

You will die if you do not remove that picture. Cereal.. killer. Waynsh

Adrienne said...

Love reading all your blogs..too fun. I'm glad you were the tetherball queen although Landon and Dayton will challenge you because that is what they do constantly!! Before and after school at the park (where the bus picks them up) and at recess. Travis also claims to have been the tetherball king of his elementary back in the day. I played him and he was on his knees and he still beat me.. How pathetic.

Mommy said...

It was a blast being Maddies partner. We had sooo much fun didn't we?