Sunday, November 9, 2008

How to Host A Murder

Our friends Darci & Kevin had Casey & I over last night along with several other neighbors to stage a How to Host a Murder party. We all were assigned characters and had to dress and act the part. The plot was an 80's high school reunion. Casey played BA Barricade, the punk from High School who now (20 years later) is a personal body guard. I played Cindy Crawfish, the class flirt, who now (20 years later) has her own online dating service, and is dating a famous movie director and having an affair with a presidential candidate. Needless to say, Casey didn't have to do much acting. I'm joking! I'm joking! He was hysterical and won best costume for the evening. My friend Daniella played the drama queen, and was so freaking funny, and won the award for the best acting for the night. I won the award for guessing the murderer right (I was the only one who got it! Not to brag or anything). Molly Ringworm (Daniella) was the murderer! Thanks Darci for planning such a fun get together, and thanks to the girls who made the soups! They were delicious! We have such a fun neighborhood!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

We otta do one of dose potties. Ya know. I tink we coud do it good. Whada ya tink?

Joy said...

So fun. We want to do this sometime. So we should :)