Thursday, November 20, 2008

Carrie Under-freakin-wood!

Yeah, we saw her last night, and she TOTALLY rocked! She is so amazing! And ridiculously gorgeous. Seriously, what is up with someone being so perfect? I am just a tad jealous of her! I said to Casey on the way home, "There has to be at least ONE thing wrong with that girl", and he said, "Maybe her breath stinks". LOL! Hey, maybe! But that doesn't make me feel any better, because mine does too! :) Anyway, her songs are very inspiring and watching her motivates me to go to the gym! :) So thanks Carrie for a fun night. And thanks to Casey for always taking me out on such fun dates. You are the best and I love you!

5 comments:

The Burninghams said...

Dito!

Whitaker Family said...

Lucky! I am pretty sure that you are amazing as well. So what if you can't sing...Oh, was that rude?

Mommy said...

She can sing, Kenice. Just not outloud. JK Hol. Sounds like you had fun. Just one question. Who is Carrie Underwood?

lovell said...

How fun is that. I'm glad you had a fun time. I think your just as darling:)

Janell said...

love her too! She is so talented and SO beautiful. Hate her..don't even love her...not even a little bit! haha