Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight!

I am so behind on blogging, so I'll be posting as much as I have the energy for tonight! A quick blog about Twilight! I was so excited to go see the movie and even talked Casey into coming with me and the Folkman's to see it on opening night. He wanted to kill himself by the time the movie was over and kept sighing with boredom through the entire movie. It was pretty hilarious! Me, on the other hand, am very easily entertained, and really enjoyed it. I ended up loving who they casted to play the parts, and really enjoyed the movie! I've heard many different opinions on the movie, some loved it, some hated it, but I figure you can't please everyone.

2 comments:

Kenn and Natalie said...

Haven't seen it yet, but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. I like hearing good things about it more than bad.

Janell said...

I agree with you! I loved it and loved the characters too!