Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Folkman's


































I met the Folkman's when I was 19 and was basically a nanny/tutor/mother's helper for them. I had an instant friendship with them and now almost 14 years later they are a second family to me and I love them dearly. They are so good to my family and treat my kids like their own grandchildren (Laura doesn't have any yet, so we let her claim ours for her own) :). Since Breanne came home a couple of weeks ago, we have been able to see them a lot the last couple of weeks. They have had us over for Sunday dinner and always make these amazing meals for us. This past Sunday, Rachel needed some pictures of my kids for a school project she has been working on, so I was able to get a copy of the pictures, and some of them turned out darling I think. Thanks Rach for taking the pictures!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Looks like you found time tonight to update the blog! I love the pictures of your kiddos. Those are totally Christmas card worthy! Cy looks so grown up! Thanks again for the tacos. They totally hit the spot and I even kept them donw! :) Thanks goodness for friends like you!!!!!

Rogerson's said...

Look at those eyes!!!! Seriously they are so beautiful, all of them, different, but amazing!

Thx for leaving a post I sometimes lose track of blogs so its great to re-visit. And yes 7 weeks left on the pregnancy, but I do know how to edit a picture too :) Too many tricks out there!!

Kenn and Natalie said...

Your kids are sooo cute! The pictures turned out great! I'm glad we got to see each other for a while. We will have to get together again in a few weeks! Luv ya!

Mommy said...

I don't blame Laura for wanting to adopt your kids as grandkids. They are the best around. Gorgeous photos of beautiful children. Like I always say, "We don't know how to make ugly kids." We miss you.