Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Into the Woods

Laura and I took Ryllie and Max to see "Into the Woods" at the Hale Centre Theatre. For anyone who has never seen this play, the first half is funny and kindof a spoof on fairy tale stories we are all familiar with, then the second half turns kinda dark and apparantly the message of the play is that life isn't always a happily ever after, but to teach our children good things because although they might not always obey, they are always listening. Hmmmm.... if thats the case, I really better watch what I say! Doh! Anywhoo, we had a great time, and the girls enjoyed the play and came home singing the songs.

1 comment:

Mary said...

We saw that too. It was fun, huh? Next time I'm taking my kids there. What a great stage. And how nice to have some family friendly theater.