Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Devotional




On December 7th, Casey & I had the opportunity to go to the Christmas Devotional at the Conference Center on Temple Square. Mike & Lori, and Noelle & Marshall came with us. The grounds on Temple Square were of course beautiful, and the Christmas decor inside the Conference Center was awesome. I had been to the Conference Center once before, but it was during the Olympics almost 7 years ago, so it has been a long time. I had forgotten just how massive the building is! It is so incredibly huge! The Devotional was wonderful, and just to be in the presence of the prophet was so neat. The Spirit was so strong, and the Tabernacle Choir was unbelievable! We watch the Tabernacle Choir every Sunday morning at 9:30am, but to hear them live was just incredible. I am so glad that we were able to go with some of Casey's family too, we always have a good time with them.

3 comments:

Renee said...

It is about time...you blog slacker! Cute pictures! I love SLC this time of year but haven't braved it quite yet. We will see! I am glad that you got to go. You guys always do such fun stuff as a couple!

Whitaker Family said...

I have yet to watch the devotional! I am glad you were able to go. We went a couple years ago and it was amazing. Love you!

Adrienne said...

That sounds so great. I really miss seeing temple square at Christmas time. Merry Christmas.