Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!


The Olsen's as Harry Potter clan


Who are these gangsta grandparents?


Adam, Isaiah, Jarom, Alec, & Jace as the Ghostbusters
Kenice as the marshmallow man, I still laugh everytime I picture Kenice pulling those faces!

Gavin & Reese in "Chicken Little"

McKenna & Hadlie as Cinderella & TinkerBell

Let's Go Wildcats! Kaia & Leah

Cruella Devil & her kidnapped dalmation aka Kaysha & Nora

Always the most creative & original, Javin & Jannell as Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton
Max as JoJo, Ryllie as pirate Elizabeth Swan, Cy as Buzz Likeyear, Hadlie as Tink, me as Baseball Beef Jerky, and Casey who needs more cowbell.

Cute little Tink

To Inity & Eyon!
Elizabeth Swan showing off the pumpkins they worked so hard on.

Max squeezing into a 3T JoJo costume, it was only $3! I had to get it.

Halloween was a blast in St. George. Casey & the girls spent the entire afternoon carving pumpkins, then we had a costume party with the whole fam and ate chili and donuts at Aunt Waynsh's house. The kids went trick or treating around Kaysha's neighborhood and had so much fun seeing all the people dressed up. A man in her neighborhood dressed up like PeeWee Herman and rode his bike around playing the part, another couple made a spook alley, and the property managers had 42 freaking unbelievable carved pumpkins lit in their front yard. They had the joker, disney characters, and even Dwight Shrute! Later, we went to the city's trunk or treat at the rec center where Kaysha works. They had music playing and we had fun jammin in our costumes looking like a bunch of wierdos. Good times. Now the costumes are the best part of Halloween in St. George. Everyone gets really creative and I love laughing at what my brothers and sisters come up with. My costume was lame this year, I was swamped in October with my kids birthdays, the hunt, and the Chili Cookoff that I hadn't given much thought to creating a costume. But some of the other costumes were awesome. Take a look!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Loved reading all your blogs tonight....I got a little behind. Looks like you had a packed month. October is always nutty huh. I can't believe you took 20 girls to HSM3---you are a super cool mom!

Kenn and Natalie said...

what a fun Halloween, and such cute costumes too! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Mommy said...

We loved all the costumes this year. Trust Casey to come up with something to show his belly again. lol I think we are getting really creative. I don't know how we are going to top some of the costumes from this year. I love when all of you visit. Love you tons...