Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cuckoo is a "BEARY" fun grandma!


For the past couple of years every time we go to the mall and pass a Build-A-Bear workshop my girls ask if we can go there, and the answer is always the same. No. I would always say, "Maybe for your birthday, remind me when it's almost your birthday". Well, Cuckoo must have picked up on it because this year for all her grandkids birthdays she is taking them to Build-A-Bear and spending too much money on them. Ryllie and Cy went tonight and had so much fun. Cuckoo even brought Maddux and Hadlie a miniature stuffed toy so that they wouldn't feel left out. She is a wonderful grandma and loves her grandkids so much. We are grateful for her and love her!

2 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Nora ALWAYS asks for Build A Bear too. Luckily we do not have on e down here. Just the Bear Mill. Anywhoo... Cuckoo is cute.

Mitsy said...

How come your cuckoo Krys is so cool? Mine only buys toys from D.I. Haha! JK. I'm nice huh?