Friday, October 31, 2008

Monkey Feet at the Dr.'s Office

The night before Ryllie's birthday she told me her throat was sore. When I looked down her throat I could see redness and white spots. Oh Crap! Not strep throat! We were leaving the next morning to go down for our annual Halloween weekend in St. George and sick bugs weren't allowed to come. So, to be sure I drove her to the insta care. While waiting for the strep test to be done, my kids were a little out of control! I was getting so frustrated and angry at their behavior, but then Maddux (who had been sitting behind the chair) walked out with dr. gloves on her feet and I couldn't help but burst out laughing. They just look so hysterical on her feet, so we started calling her monkey feet. The good news is that the strep test came out negative, so a little Tylenol and Advil did the trick. Just a waste of a copay and time I guess, but better safe
than sorry!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Glad you weren't too sick Ryllie. We sure had fun with your family here.