Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Search for Winter Boots

I have been keeping my eye out for some cute boots for my kids. Everywhere I looked the boots were $20 to $30 a pair! Okay, I am cheap, I always have been and there was no way I was spending that much money on boots. Even Walmart's boots were $22, so I was getting to the point where I was going to have to break down and spend the money. But wait!...I thought to myself while driving in Orem past a Kmart....I'll try this one last place. Come on, there has to be a blue light special. As all of my children and I walked into Kmart I silently prayed that getting all the kids out of the car would not be in vain, (you mothers out there all know what I'm talking about, getting the kids in and out of the cars 10 times is a pain). Okay, I didn't really silently pray about it, but I should have because then my story would be awesome. As I entered the shoe department the signs read 30% off all shoes. Che-ching! And look at my cute finds. Ryllie's boots were $12, Max's were $15, Cy's were $17, and Hadlie's (she didn't make it in the picture) were $6. I get a little excited when I get a good deal. Just a little. And my witch is pretty cute too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute winter boots for kids!!