Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cy's last day of terrible two's

I think he must have sensed that it was his last day of being 2 because he was a rotten terd all day today! Can you believe it? My sweet, handsome, awesome boyfriend Cy being a terd? I actually thought of a few other words to describe his behavior today... but I only thought them and didn't say them. He threw toys off the balcony (a huge no no at my house for fear that it might hit Casey's 52 inch TV), he jumped on the couches with his friend Nate, he drew on Hadlie, he hid in the office behind the big chair from mom cause he knew he was in trouble, he pee'd his pants, he blamed others for things he did, and he sassed and talked back too! Cy is normally so good natured and he really tries hard to be a good boy and obey the rules, but like I said, he must have sensed that this was his last day of terrible twos. Tomorrow is his birthday and he is going to be a changed boy. :) I was having one of those days too with having too many places and errands I had to run, and not enough time to do it, so when he pee'd his pants in the car, I went a little postal on my poor son. Screaming at him and giving him a good spank. The rest of the way home he sobbed as he sat in his pee pee pants, and by the time we got home I was teary eyed as well for losing my temper at him. I got him out of the car and just held him and told him sorry and told him I loved him, and held him some more, pee pee pants and all. I felt so bad for making him so sad just because I was flustered and stressed. Sometimes I'm a mean mom, and I know that it's just life sometimes, but these little moments really put me back in check on where my priorities really should be. I made a huge deal out of something small. Anyway, after we made up, Cuckoo came over to take him and Ryllie on their birthday outing and when they got back it was scripture time, and Cy decided to be naughty again, talking and goofing around through scriptures. I think our talk earlier went really well. How about you?

3 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Could he be more handsome?!

Renee said...

Happy Birthday little man! I hope the three's are better and you give your poor mom a break!

Mitsy said...

Sorry about my pointless phone call in the middle of this situation too. I'm sure that helped. lol