Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Mayan Adventure

For family home evening we took the kids to the Mayan Restaurant, which is a mexican restaurant totally decorated like you are in the jungle. Every ten minutes or so there is a show and Mayan people (I'm sure they are real Mayanites do fire dances and fancy dives off the waterfall. When the drums aren't beating during the performances the sounds you hear are things like frogs, birds, wind, whistlings of an eerie cave, water dripping, you know, the REAL sounds of the jungle. The kids absolutely LOVED it!

5 comments:

Mommy said...

I'll bet nobody even heard the Hadlie squeal with the birds chirping and such. It looks like fun. I have never been there.

Kaysha Alesa said...

Looks so fun. I especially like Cy's hat. You need to take me there next time I come up.

Shea said...

hey hol, i need your email address to send a baby shower invite to. email me your address to sheadeon@hotmail.com. love ya!

Kenn and Natalie said...

Last time we were in Utah we took our kids there. They loved it and still talk about it. Fun times!

Jan said...

That place is awesome. Loved the atmosphere, loved the divers, loved the different levels, was so-so on the food. What did you think? Love the pumpkin pictures too. Fall pics in general are always so cute. Helps that your kids are super cute too. I absolutely love your family picture at the top of the blog.