Friday, October 31, 2008

HSM3


Ryllie's birthday party was so much fun! All of her friends are such sweet kids, and were all very well behaved at the movie. Ryllie's friend Hailey's birthday is the day before hers so we had a combined birthday party and had 20 little girls at the movie to see HSM3. I loved the movie, it was so cute! And I must admit, I even had a smidgen of a tear in my eye at a couple of parts. All girls love the "fairy tale" relationship of Troy & Gabriella and Troy is a stud and pretty hot too! I'm starting to sound a little obsessive, hmmm. My friends Christie and Rhonda (Hailey's mom) came with me, and Rhonda and I wore HSM t-shirts for the occasion. Yes, it's true, I am a super cool mom. Okay seriously now, I do want to say thank you to my friends for helping me out though during the party. So thank you Christie & April & Rhonda!

No comments: