Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryllie


I can't believe that Ryllie is 7 years old already! When I was 7 months pregnant with Ryllie I started to retain water real bad and my blood pressure was spiking which are signs of Toxemia so I was put on bed rest and at 37 1/2 weeks the Toxemia got worse so I was induced immediately. After 27 hours of MISERY and MAGNESIUM, my beautiful baby was born. There is no describing the feeling that a mom has when she has her first child. This instant unconditional love that is unexpected and overwhelming! I have had this same feeling with every child, but the first time you experience this feeling it is so special and tender. I remember both Casey & I tearing up as we looked at this beautiful 7 lb 12 oz baby with dark hair and chubby cheeks. Good size baby for 3 weeks early. She was our rolly polly baby with double dipped arms and legs that looked like she had rubberbands on with all her rolls. When she was 2 months old we discovered that although both Casey & I have brown eyes, we were lucky enough to have a blue eyed baby. Ryllie has always been beautiful on the outside, but she is even more beautiful on the inside. I am so grateful for such a loving, fun, friendly, kind, smart, athletic, PERFECT daughter. Happy Birthday October 30th! We love you Ryllie and we had so much fun jamming with you to your new HSM3 cd on the way to St. George and taking you to see Thriller at the Tuacahn, and having dinner at your place of choice "Outback Steakhouse".

3 comments:

Whitaker Family said...

Sweet story, Hol. I hope that Ryllie had a happy birthday! Who is that guy holding her on the top anyway :).

Kenn and Natalie said...

I can't believe my oldest is 7 too! Ryllie is such a pretty girl! She looks like a great sister too. Hope she had a great b-day!

Mommy said...

Ryllie is everything you say and more. We are so proud of her, as we are of all the kids. Heavenly Father knows how to let us stretch our love and let it get deeper with each special family member. We are indeed blessed. Love you tons, Ry.