Friday, June 13, 2008

Flashback Friday!

I thought that this Friday we could all take a flash back to the good ol' photo booth days! There was this convenience/drug store in the University Mall back in the day with a photo booth that cost $1 for four pictures. Anyone that came with me to the mall was pretty much required to go take goofy pictures in the photo booth with me. The picture with Mitsy is hilarious! She was two and I was ten and I was so frustrated because I spent my $1 to get pictures with her and she sat and cried. I wouldn't let her go and I just kept smiling away. The picture with my cousin Natalie was taken when we were about 13, she has 5 kids now, it is hard to believe how time flies. My family had the chance to go to dinner with her family while she was in town this week and it was a blast. The other pictures are between 9th grade and 11th grade with my best friends growing up, Erin, Kate, and Shea!



6 comments:

Katie said...

I love these pictures! I remember seeing them in your room growing up. Did you know that k-mart in Orem has a $1.00 photo booth. So fun thanks for sharing, I love flash back Friday!!

Shea said...

Oh wow, not cute of me! haha. I'm impressed that you still have all these pictures. I love the one of you and Mitsy--classic.

Alison said...

Hey Hollie,
My wife told me to say Hi. It's fun to see your family. It looks like you are all doing really good. It's been a while hasn't it. It was fun to see your flashback pics from the good ol days at Ricks!

hollie said...

Holy Cow! I loved that old photo booth! I was talking about that just the other day. That was the best. I love that you still have all your pictures. You were so cute!

The Burninghams said...

Hello darlin! You are way too cute!!

Jaime said...

Cute pictures, Hollie! I remember those faces!