Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was Monday, and I was spoiled! Ryllie made me a pretty (pretty crazy) bead necklace and a card. Casey bought me a treadmill! I am sooo excited, I've been wanting one forever, and have been wanting to get back in shape. It is sweet with a fan, and a TV, I am loving it already. He also took me to Chef's Table for dinner and to a movie. We had a great time. I love birthdays because I don't have to cook or clean! Ees da best! I love it! (I'm trying to write this so you read it like Nacho Libre. Did it work?) Here's a cute picture of my kids on my birthday.-

3 comments:

Joy said...

HAPPY HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! GEEZ, YOUR TREADMILL SOUNDS AWESOME!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! Your new treadmill sounds so awesome! Wow! I love Chef's Table too-it is one of our favorite restaurants!!! I'm glad you had such a great day!!

hollie said...

You lucky girl...sounds like a great day. I also want to say Happy late Birthday!