Sunday, June 29, 2008

Poop Story

About 20 minutes before church was out, I was standing in the back of the primary room (I teach the 11 year olds) holding Hadlie trying to keep her from fussing. She suddenly tightened her whole body and let a big ol' poop out. Unfortunately the power she exerted was so strong that the poop flew right out the side of her diaper and down my skirt and onto the floor! I'm not even kidding! A little boy next to me saw the whole thing happen and was giggling on the back row as I ran out holding my skirt so I wouldn't drip any more poop on the floor. It was pretty dang funny!

7 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

This story sure makes me want to have more kids.

Angela Romeril said...

That sounds like the day I am having today! I smell your pain!

Kenn and Natalie said...

That is so funny! Chase just had a big poop up his back today, but your story beats that!

Nat

Michelle said...

Wow! That is seriously so funny! I wish I could've been there to see it! :)

Joy said...

That is freaking hysterical. I totally would have paid to have seen that. You gotta love having kids. Can we play soon?

Mommy said...

Payback is so great. You did that to your dad on the day you were blessed while we were walking home from church. At least we were walking home. He He.

The Burninghams said...

Taylor used to do that to me all the time! Go in Rue 21 in Provo towne....the orange baby poo stain should still be there. It flew right down her pant leg. Oh man! I wish I had seen that at church :)